On the Day of Your Visit
There a couple of things to keep in mind for the day of your visit:
- Be sure to bring all relevant information including any forms, x-rays, etc...
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete information for your pet's medical record if necessary.
- Please have your pet controlled on a leash or in a carrier.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please provide us with 24-hour notice. We'll be happy to reschedule.
Before you arrive, make sure you have all of your pet's medical information handy in order for us to help facilitate treatment and possible admission to the hospital.
If referred from another hospital, please remember to bring the following:
- Your veterinarian's referral form to OPVMC
- Your pet's records including medical history and examination reports
- Most recent diagnostic test results