Hospital Operating Status and COVID-19 Information
UPDATED 6.17.2021 PHASE TWO of ALLOWING CLIENTS BACK INTO THE BUILDING:
Beginning MONDAY JUNE 21.2021
Visitor Policy – Clients for ALL SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS will be allowed into the building (This includes: Primary Care Appointments, Specialty Referral Appointments, Urgent Care Appointments & Tech Appointments.
This does NOT YET include emergency visits (phase 3 coming later this month as we are still working out a process flow for those visits-more to follow).
- For PHASE TWO of reopening OPVMC to clients, ONLY clients that are here for scheduled appointments will be allowed to enter the building. If you are a primary care client that is here on emergency, you will NOT be allowed to enter the building at this time (for phase two).
- Clients who are not vaccinated must wear a mask while inside the building please.
Mask Policy for Staff
- Staff that has shown proof of vaccination to OPVMC Management, will no longer be required to wear a mask.
Cremains, Food and Prescription pick-up
- You are now able to enter the building for prescription medication and food pickups as well as to pick up cremains. Clients who are not vaccinated must wear a mask while inside the building.
- Clients (as many as wish to be present) will be allowed to enter the building and stay with their pet during euthanasia (if they choose). Clients who are not vaccinated must wear a mask while inside the building.
- Beginning Monday June 28th, you will be allowed to visit your hospitalized pet. Since space is limited in ICU and the various wards, 2 visitors are allowed inside at any one time and you must wear a mask regardless of vaccine status. All visitations will be limited to 15 minutes.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation. It has been a long nearly 16 months to get to this point and we are happy to be able to start to get back to a sense of normalcy. Your cooperation will allow us to continue to work towards other phases of reopening so that the COVID-19 protocols become a thing of the past. We're all in this together!
"We're All In This Together" - OPVMC Thanks ALL Essential Workers!
As always we are open 24/7 for emergencies. 716.662.6660
ResourcesFor pet owners and veterinarians
The Partners and Team at OPVMC